PHXMQG Meeting Minutes
Virtual Meeting (Zoom)
· President opened the meeting.
· Announced we are recording this meeting, as a test only and will not be posting anywhere.
· Announced new Tech chairs
· Please fill out the survey with feedback about the website.
· April fundraiser is next week – open to all, but we will not be publicly advertising, social distancing and masks are required.
· May program – doing a meeting swap with New Hampshire MQG. We attend their meeting on May 2 at 9:00am, then they will attend ours.
· Merchandise poll with design options for merchandise will be going out to our membership.
· We are invited to Cactus Patchers meeting on 4/13 6:30pm to attend their guest lecture.
Question for Breakouts. What is your favorite and least favorite step in the quilt process
Call to approve the minutes from the March meeting
· Barb B approved
· Kathy S second
· Minutes approved
· Treasurer’s report
· More hat drop offs completed (50+) “Let’s be better humans project”
· 7 quilts dropped off to one&10 last week
· Charity Block request – shades of grey and jewel tones. Will be posted in newsletter
New Member Chair
· Welcomed new members: Opened floor to new member introductions
Block of the Month Chair
Kim gave an update on the BOM and showed the blocks for the next month.
Laura will create an Instagram story with all the blocks members have shared.
Block Lotto Chair
All submissions were shown on screen, winner was selected: Kelli H. won the blocks
Show and Share
Door Prize drawing
General Meeting adjourned:
Guest demonstration EPP with Kathy S.